If you only have a general enquiry, or a few questions at this stage, please call us on 01736 272039, or complete our basic contact form.
Please click on the button below to check for availability and to book your holiday.
You can pay by Paypal, credit/debit card or bank transfer.
To reserve our properties:
Once we receive your booking request we’ll either email you an invoice in order for you to pay by bank transfer or if you choose to pay by Paypal, credit or debit card, we’ll issue a Paypal invoice to enable you to do so.
There is a 30% deposit required to reserve the property, with the balance being due 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
Following receipt of the booking request and payment, we’ll send email confirmation.
If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to give notice in writing or on email, that the reservation is cancelled.
Summary of charges:
- Booking deposit – 30% of total rent due to be paid as a non-refundable deposit to secure the booking.
- Final balance – this will need to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
- Security deposit of £150.00 –2 weeks prior to the start of your holiday we’ll send you a Paypal invoice for £150.00. This is the security deposit payment and covers any potential loss or damage to the property. This is charged to your credit card via Paypal and then automatically refunded within 14 days from the end of your holiday, subject to confirmation by our cleaners that no loss or damage has occurred (see ‘Security Deposit’ in our Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Linen is provided but you will need to bring your own towels.
- The booking commences from 4pm on the day of arrival and ceases at 10am on the day of departure.
We do not allow bookings for Hen, Stag, or end of term parties, as the property is on a family friendly holiday park.
We have a strict no smoking and no pet policy.
Maximum number of guests (including babies) residing at Karrek Lodge must not exceed 8
Maximum number of guests (including babies) residing at Strawberry Cottage must not exceed 6
The person booking must be over 21 and accepts full liability for the actions of the other members of the group within the property and holiday park. This person must also be part of the holiday group.
A security deposit of £150.00 is required. You will receive a Paypal invoice upon booking for this amount and it will be due no less than 2 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. It will then be automatically refunded in full within 2 weeks of your departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity or additional cleaning costs following pets or smoking at the property.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are removed from the property and put in one of the large bins at the entrance to the car park and soiled dishes are washed prior to your departure.
- The property has been left secured (all windows and doors closed and the front door is locked) and the keys have been left in the lockbox and the code scrambled.
- No linens are lost or damaged
- No early arrival or late departure.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
Please note that should we not receive your security deposit within 14 days prior to the start of your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday (see cancellations below).
Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. However, refunds of rental amounts paid will be issued, providing we are able to re-let the Property. Any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount.
The owner reserves the right to cancel the holiday booking should payments (including the security deposit) not be made by their due date.
The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
The rental period
Shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00 am on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.