4 bedroom holiday cottage (sleeps 8)
On a family friendly holiday park. Use of heated indoor swimming pool and less than 10 minutes to stunning west Cornwall beaches.
Karrek lodge is a chalet style, holiday cottage with a downstairs bathroom and an upstairs shower room. There is a full length balcony leading off from the master bedroom, with a bistro dining table and couple of chairs for that peaceful early morning cup of tea, or evening glass of wine!
The kitchen is small but very well equipped with a double electric oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living dining area is open plan with a large dining table (that will comfortably seat 8), corner sofa unit , a couple of arm chairs and a lovely soft beanbag for the kids (or adults) to fight over! We’ve even put a second TV/DVD player in one of the twin bedrooms for that extra bit of chill out space (perfect for older children).
We provide free wifi at the property and there’s further free wifi throughout the park (in and around the main facilities)
In addition you have the use of the shared, heated indoor swimming pool and you’re less than 10 minutes drive to the stunning beaches Of Hayle Towans And St Ives Carbis Bay.
Kitchen, twin bedroom, bathroom and open plan living/dining area, as follows:
- Kitchen – This is compact but really well equipped with a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and microwave.
- Dining area – Has a large table that will comfortably seat 8. There are doors that open out onto the small terrace where there’s additional seating.
- Lounge area with TV/DVD player. You can realistically seat 5-6 here and for larger groups, would need to pull up a couple of chairs from the dining area if you all want to watch TV at the same time.
- Double bedroom with twin single beds and a built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom consisting of bath with shower over, WC, heated towel rail and basin, we’ve even put in an additional rail over the bath for hanging up and hosing down wetsuits!
3 bedrooms and a shower room:
- Master bedroom has a kingsize bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers and patio doors that lead out onto a full length balcony, which has a small bistro table and a couple of chairs.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with TV/DVD player
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin on this floor.
Pricing and Check in dates
During Whitsun, July, August and October half term you can book for 7 nights, from Saturday to Saturday.
Throughout the rest of the year you’ll be able to book from 5 nights, with a discounted rate for full 7 night bookings.
Our prices start from £70.00 per night